terms and conditions
WELCOME TO bassemwelding!
- INTRODUCTION: These terms and conditions (the Site Terms) set out how you may use our services to sell your merchandise (Products) via thecom Marketplace, or the relevant part of the Marketplace (Site). In order to use the Site or any of our services (Our Services) to sell Products, you must create a valid Seller account for each Elected Country (being one of the United Arab Emirates, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, or Egypt) in which you wish to sell your Products. Our Services may be amended from time to time by us.
- WORDS USED IN THESE SITE TERMS: Capitalized terms or terms in bold have the meanings given to them in these Site Terms. Seller, shall mean either you, as an individual if using the services on behalf of yourself, or the business employing you as its representative (if registering for or using a service as (or part of) a business or any of your Affiliates (individually (in respect of each Elected Country) or collectively as the context requires)) who elects to create a Seller account in each Elected Country and/or register on the Site. The Seller agrees to be bound by and comply with these Site Terms.
In these Site Terms, the words bassemwelding, we or us or our means, as applicable, each of or all of the bassemwelding Contracting Party(ies) (as set out for each Elected Country referred to below) or any of its Affiliates. The term “Affiliate” means, with respect to any entity, any other entity or Person that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with that entity. A “Person” means any individual, corporation, partnership, limited liability company, governmental authority, association, joint venture, division, or other cognizable entity, whether or not having distinct legal existence.
- CREATING A SELLER ACCOUNT FOR AN ELECTED COUNTRY: In accordance with the directions on the Site, you will need to create a Seller account with us for each Elected Country in which you wish to receive Our Services. If you are in individual you need to be a resident of that Elected Country and if you are a business, you need to be able to conduct business in that Elected Country in accordance with the laws in that Elected Country. We may assist you with creation of a Seller account in each Elected Country after receiving necessary information from you (and each of your Affiliates if applicable). You must first familiarise yourself with the process set out on the Site and all the Site Terms. You must not register under a false name and/or impersonate any other Sellers’ log-in credentials, or password(s). Such fraudulent conduct could result in violation of applicable federal, national, regional or international laws and regulations (Applicable Laws) in the relevant Elected Country. You agree to provide all relevant information to us while your account is active. When registering your Seller account, for each Elected Country, you must provide valid and authentic supporting documents as we may specify (in accordance with Applicable Laws in the Elected Country) and/or as may be requested by us through the Site or your Seller account.
- PASSWORDS: If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You may not disclose your password to any third party (other than third parties authorized by you to use your account in accordance with these Site Terms) and you are solely responsible for any use of or action taken under your password. If your password is compromised, you must immediately change your password. We have the right to disable any user identification name or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of these Site Terms.
- SPECIFIC POLICIES: By creating a valid Seller account for each Elected Country, you agree, at the time of creation or registration, to be bound by and comply with these Site Terms, and all policies, protocols guidelines, and other terms incorporated on the Site (which shall form a part of these Site Terms). This shall include:
- any country specific terms about which you may be notified from time to time and that shall apply to each Elected Country for which you register or elect to use Our Services (using functionality we may enable for your Seller account); and
- any service specific terms for any of Our Services that you may request from us and which we may agree to provide to you from time to time (using functionality we may enable for your account) in accordance with such service specific terms (which may relate only to specific Products) (Other Service Terms) and which form part of these Site Terms. The Other Service Terms include, without limitation, the Fulfilled-by-bassemwelding (FBS) Terms (FBS Terms) which are set out at the end of these Site Terms.
- bassemwelding CONTRACTING PARTY: If the Elected Country is:
- the United Arab Emirates: the bassemwelding Contracting Party is:
- for Our Services referred to in these Site Terms (excluding the Other Service Terms), bassemwelding.Com FZ LLC, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates and registered at the Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority with commercial register number 17646 whose main office is at Ibn Battuta Gate Tower, 601, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (bassemwelding UAE MP); and
- for the FBS Services, Q-tech General Trading LLC, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates with commercial licence number 666871 whose registered office is at Dubai Investment Park, PO Box 54107 Dubai, United Arab Emirates (bassemwelding UAE FBS), and together bassemwelding UAE MP and bassemwelding UAE FBS shall be referred to as “bassemwelding UAE”;
- the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: the bassemwelding Contracting Party is Afaq Q Tech General Trading LLC, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with commercial registration number 1010434700 whose registered office is at Al Suleimaniyah Commercial Centre, Al Suleimaniyah District, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (bassemwelding KSA); and/or
- Egypt: the bassemwelding Contracting Party is bassemwelding.Com for E-Commerce LLC, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Egypt with commercial registration number 45178 whose registered office is at 24 Ahmed Kamel St, Maadi Park, Building #3, New Maadi, Cairo, Egypt (bassemwelding Egypt).
- the United Arab Emirates: the bassemwelding Contracting Party is:
- OUR MP SERVICES: According to these Site Terms, we offer web and mobile sites for you to offer Products (as selected by you and agreed with us) to customers, and complete transactions in each Elected Country as selected by you and agreed with us including as described at https://sell.bassemwelding.com/sell (Our MP Services, which are a part of Our Services). Save as otherwise set out in these Site Terms, the Seller acknowledges that bassemwelding does not take title or ownership of the Products or the inventory of Products at any point in time by virtue of the provision of Our Services according to these Site Terms. Title to the Products shall remain with the Seller until successful and completed delivery to its customer, or upon return to the Seller.
- SELLER’S DUTIES: You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You must comply with all Applicable Laws in the Elected Country and you acknowledge that these may vary between different Elected Countries. You will be required to comply with any such differences as applicable. You must ensure that your Products correspond to the images uploaded to the Site and information supplied to us. It is your duty not to place any misleading advertisement or information about your Products or a brand on the Site. If you are found to be in breach of these Site Terms, you must accept return of Products and you may become liable to us under these Site Terms.